Friday, June 10, 2011

Fruit Cobbler

This recipe is from a sweet friend of mine, Shana, who blogs over at Prelude to Home . We ate this at her house recently and it was so good. We were in the kitchen chatting and I watched her make it. So simple and so yummy! When they came to our house last night to eat and pick up their oldest from a spend the night funtime, she offered to bring a dessert. After we hung up the phone, I thought, "Oh, I hope she brings the cobbler!" I wasn't disappointed! :)

Cover bottom of casserole with fruit of your choice (Shana used blueberries)
Add 1/3 cup water
Add 1/3 cup sugar
Cover with dry yellow cake mix
Melt stick of butter and pour over the top

She didn't tell me about the baking part and now she isn't answering the phone...hhmmm, I'm guessing 20-25 minutes at 350 oughta do it ;)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really good, I have lots of blueberrys and strawberries in our freezer, would quick and easy, thanks, and thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting, it means a lot to me to know that I can be a blessing to others. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete